The smoothness of the gear reducer is also very important for the maintenance of the gear reducer. Open and semi-open gear reducer drive, or low-speed closed gear drive, generally work with people to periodically refuel and smooth, the smoothing agent used is smooth oil or smooth grease. The smoothness of the gear reducer also has its own conditions, and the conditions for the smoothness of different gear reducers are different. Let's take a look at how the Dongguan Tianji Gear Reducer is smoothing the gear reducer.
When the circumferential speed of the gear of the gear reducer is >12m/S, the fuel injection should be smooth, that is, the oil pump or the center gas supply station supplies oil at a constant pressure, and the nozzle sprays the smooth oil onto the gear surface of the gear teeth. . When v≤25m/s, the nozzle can be placed on the side of the tooth or the whistle. When v>25m/s, the nozzle should be located on the side of the tooth whistle, so as to cool the newly meshed by the smooth oil. The teeth are also smooth on the teeth.
The general closed gear reducer drive, the smooth method depends on the circumferential speed of the gear. When the circumferential speed of the gear is V<12m ,="" the="" gear="" teeth="" of="" the="" large="" gear="" are="" often="" immersed="" in="" the="" oil="" ground="" for="" smooth="">12m> In this way, when the gear is driven, the smooth oil is brought to the meshing tooth surface, and the oil is also sucked onto the wall of the tank to dissipate heat. The depth of the gear immersed in the oil depends on the circumferential speed of the gear. The cylindrical gear generally does not exceed one tooth height, but generally should not be less than 10 mm. The bevel gear should be immersed in the full tooth width and at least immersed in the tooth width. half. In multi-stage gear transmission, the oil can be brought to the tooth surface of the gear that is not immersed in the oil ground.
The amount of oil in the oil pool depends on the amount of power transmitted by the gear. For single-stage transmission, the required oil capacity is about 0.35~0.7Lo for each Ikw transmission. For multi-stage transmission, the required oil quantity is multiplied by the number of stages.
- Analysis of the cause of charging of gear reducer housing
- Repair and installation method of spiral bevel gear reducer
- Eight reasons why the gear reducer smokes
- What are the functional advantages of aluminum alloy worm gear reducers?
- The speed control motor has a weak work and the sound is increasing. What should we do?
- The difference between precision planetary gear reducer and geared motor
- How to deal with oil leakage in gear reducer
- Precautions in daily maintenance of aluminum alloy worm gear reducer
- Common fault causes and troubleshooting methods of aluminum alloy worm gear reducer