Repair and installation method of spiral bevel gear reducer
First, A, stirring installation program program
1. Fix the bottom cover of the device with the channel steel frame or the top cover flange (when using the kettle type tank) (note: the bottom cover of the device must be adhered to when connecting).
2. Put the stirring shaft into the tank (if the mixing shaft is in multiple stages, the mixing shaft can be placed or joined as a whole according to the condition of the equipment on site.)
3. The speed reducer is detached from the bracket (if the unit is installed, the speed reducer and the rack are once connected to perform this step; otherwise, this step is omitted).
4. Attach the bracket to the bottom cover of the device after the first step device.
5. The mixing shaft is connected to the bracket:
Double fulcrum (SJ type) frame, double fulcrum bracket structure
Pivot device preparation: the fulcrum bearing is installed in the lower fulcrum, the aligning bearing has an adapter sleeve, the adapter sleeve is provided with a nut with a locking piece, and the bearing inner hole is tapered
1 Turn the sealing cover under the lower fulcrum to open, and then open the sealing cover on the stirring shaft.
2 At this point, a self-aligning bearing with an adapter sleeve can be seen, loosening the nut on the adapter sleeve to the level at which the adapter sleeve will be disengaged but not completely detached.
B. Upper fulcrum device preparation: The upper fulcrum is the bushing of 45# steel, and the inner hole of the bushing has a keyway (the bearing is ready to be finished at the lower fulcrum, and the stirring shaft can be put through the bushing from bottom to top).
C. After the two steps of A and B are prepared, the agitator shaft is hoisted by a lifting tool and passed through the two fulcrum bearings of the bracket. After the lifting is in place, the nut on the upper fulcrum and the nut of the lower fulcrum are locked together with the locking piece, and then the sealing cover can be placed.
(2) Connected to a single fulcrum (DJ type) rack:
The fulcrum of the bracket is clarified: the fulcrum is a 45# steel bushing, and the inner hole of the bushing has a keyway;
Device preparation: linearly align the key on the agitator shaft with the keyway on the bracket pivot sleeve;
Device: 1. Pass the stirring shaft through the bushing from bottom to top;
2. Pass the agitating shaft head through the round nut retaining washer, pass through the round nut, tighten the round nut, and fix the corresponding tooth (at least one) on the retaining washer and the round nut groove, and bend it in the groove. To lock the round nut to prevent loosening.
1. Lift the reducer to the top of the rack:
1 Coupling the agitator shaft and the output shaft of the reducer with a coupling and fixing it;
2 Connect and fix the reducer to the frame.
2. The device agitates the lower shaft of the shaft (if it is not yet integrated with the upper shaft.).
3. Device stirrer (detachable):
1 Place the bushing on the stirring shaft and fasten it with the top screw.
2 Correspond to the factory designation (if marked) on the agitator blade and on the agitator bushing, and tighten with bolts.
4. Installation is complete.
First, B, installation technical requirements
The gasket biases the end face of the frame to a depth of no more than 0.15 mm.
2. The degree of the appearance on the top of the well beam at the entrance of the agitator shaft is not more than 1.2mm.
3. After the stirring system device is completed, manually cranking, the radial swing of the lower end of the stirring shaft is not more than 1.0-1.5mm.
4. Rotate clockwise from top to bottom, and do not reverse; otherwise, immediately stop the power and check the adjustment of the power supply.
5. After the end of the stirring installation device, manual cranking should be free of jams, collisions, excessive resistance, etc., and then the water test run for not less than 1 hour, no abnormal vibration and noise, motor and reducer should be abnormal. Fever phenomenon.
6. It is necessary to strictly follow the instructions of the reducer to apply the slick oil and change the oil regularly.
Second, the use and maintenance of mixing installation
1. During the operation, please pay attention to check the bearing of the reducer bracket for any abnormal noise. If abnormal noise is found, please find out the reason and stop maintenance and repair.
2. Regularly check the working condition of the output shaft oil seal and bearing oil seal of the reducer, whether there is oil leakage or oil leakage. According to the speed reducer clarification book, change the smooth oil in the speed reduction case, and change the winter smooth oil in winter.
3. Regularly check the wear condition of the agitator and the looseness of the fastening bolts.
4. Operational attention: During operation, it should be noted that the motor cannot be started when the stirring blade is buried in the solid phase precipitation layer. If the power failure suddenly causes the agitator to stop rotating for a period of time or for a long time, when the agitating blade is buried in the solid sediment layer, the motor cannot be directly started, the vehicle needs to be manually driven, or other methods are used to suspend the solid phase layer. Restart the motor, otherwise it will cause damage to the motor, reducer and other key components.
- Analysis of the cause of charging of gear reducer housing
- Eight reasons why the gear reducer smokes
- What are the functional advantages of aluminum alloy worm gear reducers?
- The speed control motor has a weak work and the sound is increasing. What should we do?
- The difference between precision planetary gear reducer and geared motor
- How to lubricate the gear reducer?
- How to deal with oil leakage in gear reducer
- Precautions in daily maintenance of aluminum alloy worm gear reducer
- Common fault causes and troubleshooting methods of aluminum alloy worm gear reducer