The variable speed logarithmic speed regulation method is to change the stator pole pairs of the cage motor to achieve the speed regulation intention by changing the wiring method of the stator winding. The characteristics are as follows:
1. It has hard mechanical properties and good stability;
2, no slip loss, high power;
3. Simple wiring, convenient control and low price;
4, step-level speed regulation, the level difference is large, can not achieve smooth speed regulation;
5. It can be used in cooperation with the pressure regulating speed regulation and electromagnetic reducer slip clutch to achieve higher power smoothing speed regulation characteristics.
This method is applicable to production machinery that does not require stepless speed regulation, such as metal cutting machine tools, elevators, lifting equipment, fans, pumps, etc.
The frequency conversion speed regulation is to change the frequency of the motor stator power supply, and then change the speed regulation method of the synchronous speed. The primary equipment of the variable frequency speed control system is the frequency converter that provides the variable frequency power supply. The frequency converter can be divided into two categories: communication-DC-communication inverter and communication-communication inverter. At present, most of the domestic use AC-DC-AC inverter. Its features:
1. High power, no additional loss during the speed regulation process;
2, the use of a wide range, can be used for cage asynchronous motors;
3, the speed regulation is large, the characteristics are hard, and the precision is high;
4, skills are messy, high cost, maintenance and repair difficulties.
5. This method is applicable to occasions requiring high precision and good speed regulation performance.
Cascade speed regulation refers to the additional potential of the adjustable winding in the rotor circuit of the wound-type motor to change the slip of the motor and achieve the purpose of speed regulation. Most of the slip power is absorbed by the additional potential that is strung, and additional equipment is used to return the absorbed slip power back to the grid or to convert energy for use. According to the slip power absorption application method, the cascade speed regulation can be divided into motor cascade speed regulation, mechanical cascade speed regulation and thyristor cascade speed regulation mode, and thyristor cascade speed regulation is often used, and its characteristics are:
1. The slip loss in the speed regulation process can be fed back to the grid or the production machine with high power;
2. The equipment capacity is directly proportional to the speed regulation scale. The investment is applicable to the production scale of the speed regulation scale of 70%-90% of the additional speed;
3. When the speed control equipment is faulty, it can be switched to full speed to prevent production stoppage;
4. The power factor of the thyristor cascade speed regulation is low, and the harmonic influence is large.
5. This method is suitable for use on fans, water pumps and rolling mills, mine hoists and kneading machines.
The above is the different speed control methods of the speed control motor, I hope to help everyone.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to solve the fault of precision planetary gear reducer
- How to solve the problem of early pitting of gear reducer?
- WeChat Reducer Motor Factory tutor your motor fault handling method
- How to use oil effectively by gear reducer
- What are the cooling methods for aluminum alloy worm gear reducers?
- Common faults and installation and maintenance techniques for gear reducers
- Reasons for broken shaft of precision planetary gear reducer
- How to lubricate precision planetary gear reducers
- What are the common faults about speed regulating motors?