The main transmission structure of precision planetary gear reducer is: planetary gear, sun gear, inner ring gear and planet carrier.
Due to structural reasons, the precision planetary reducer has a single-stage deceleration of 2.8, generally not exceeding 12.5. The common reduction ratio is 3/4/5/6/8/10, and the number of reducer stages is generally not more than 3, but some are large. The reduction has a 4 step reduction than the custom reducer. Compared with other reducers, planetary reducers have high rigidity, high precision (single level can be less than 1 point), high transmission efficiency (97%-98% for single stage), high torque/volume ratio, lifetime maintenance free, etc. Features. Because of these characteristics, planetary reducers are mostly installed on stepper motors and servo motors to reduce the speed, improve the torque, and match the inertia. The planetary input reducer has a high input speed of up to 18000 rpm (depending on the size of the reducer itself, the larger the reducer, the smaller the additional input speed). The operating temperature is generally between -25 ° C and 100 ° C. The grease can be modified after modification. Its working temperature.
The precision planetary reducer is equipped with a servo motor, so the backlash level (arc) is very important. The price difference of different backlash grades is appropriate. The precision planetary gear reducer can make a multi-tooth box connection with a high reduction ratio of 100,000.
For the wear problem, the traditional treatment method is repairing after repair welding or brush plating, but both have certain drawbacks: the thermal stress generated by the repair welding high temperature cannot be completely eliminated, which is easy to constitute a material hazard, resulting in the occurrence of tortuous or cracked parts; The brush plating is bound by the thickness of the coating, and is simply peeled off, and the above two methods are all modified with metal, and the "hard to hard" cooperative contact cannot be changed. Under the effect of the force induction, the wear will still be formed again. For some large bearings, it is impossible to solve on site.
For the leakage problem, after the traditional method needs to disassemble and open the reducer, replacing the sealing gasket or applying the sealant is not only time-consuming and laborious, but also difficult to ensure the sealing effect, and leakage will occur again during the work. In the long-term work of the reducer, there are often problems such as wear and leakage, the main ones are:
1. The bearing chamber of the reducer is worn, and the wear of the bearing housing, the bearing housing of the housing, and the bearing housing of the transmission are included in the process.
2. The shaft diameter of the gear shaft of the reducer is worn, and the main wear parts are in the shaft head, keyway, etc.
3, reducer drive shaft bearing wear
4, the reducer joint surface leakage
下一条: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to solve the problem of early pitting of gear reducer?
- WeChat Reducer Motor Factory tutor your motor fault handling method
- How to use oil effectively by gear reducer
- What are the cooling methods for aluminum alloy worm gear reducers?
- Common faults and installation and maintenance techniques for gear reducers
- Reasons for broken shaft of precision planetary gear reducer
- How to lubricate precision planetary gear reducers
- There are also different speed control methods for different speed control motors.
- What are the common faults about speed regulating motors?